Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HEYS!

Heys! It have been few days since i last blogged.

My cousin, Daniel's wedding is coming soon, like in another 2 to 3 days.
So my mum brought me for shopping spree to buy something nice and formal for the wedding.

This are my items:


Yeah, do they look okay? i really love the shoes! Something different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think my mum is really very willing to splurge for Daniel's wedding because she is even going to sponsor my sister and me manicure. I think she is really happy and excited about the occasion as well. keen for my manicure fingers?
I try to update once i have those nails on okay?
I don't think that is a easy task after my nails are on. but fret not, (provided that i actually have readers) i will most likely update, because i want to update about my mum's birthday that will happen on the next day, Sunday, 21.06.09
Cool!

Loves~

No comments: