Monday, June 29, 2009

TADA!

I'm back to blog once again!
If you are wondering what was the entry title all about, it is something that my centre's kid always say to make an opening entrance! Especially after showering and letting us know that he is done.
Such a dearie! Mind you, he is only like 2 years old this year! He loves making all of us laugh at the centre, with his actions, speech, i tell you, no teachers DON'T LOVE him! He is that adorable!

Okay, i think i have alot to actually blog,
My cousin's wedding was FABULOUS! My cousin-in-law looked so gorgeous in her wedding gowns, make-up and all. Finally everything is over! I think preparing for wedding can be a tremendously tiring work. You have to take in so many people under your consideration, well i think they enjoyed themselves as all are part and parcel of life though.

My mum's birthday and daddy's day was nice! Had another gathering with Jess once again at Party World! It was all nice, ended around 1230am. All went home and really slept! I think all are worn out, and had to work the very next day. I think throughout this two days, all was awesome which i feel that is the most important thing! Dont you agree?

No comments: