Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WooHOO!!

WooHoo! My web browser is working once more! No, not my Safari but my firefox! i downloaded it using my pc and then plugged it in here and now it is working! *jumps for joy!*

I am never going to be so stupid and delete my firefox again man! It is was so torturing!

I went for morning prayer this morning, awesome! though i was a bit not here nor there because i was very very sleepy! However, i still felt the presence throughout all the yawnings, which was amazing! Did i mention that i did not sleep at all last night? Because i am so afraid that i will oversleep and miss it again like the previous one. I only manage to attend one day out the five days man. So i repent and make it a point to try making to this round's

So upsetting, two of my colleague which i am closer to are leaving! Horrible people, abandon me there. -sighs-
Huang lao shi is leaving by the end of June and Ms Wendy is most probably leaving by the end of July. My goodness! Dont be mistaken, the job is not that bad, just that it can be quite physically demanding, Huang lao shi have some back problem and her knees are giving her problem already thus she have to leave, and Ms Wendy, she have some awesome opportunities that have been offered to her, so it is better for her to go too.

Will be so upset without them , think i will miss them really alot!




No comments: