Thursday, September 4, 2008

歲月 People! it is a Must watch!

Yes! It is really a MUST WATCH! I went for the Gala yesterday and it was awesome!


Miss Karen! One of my MOST love lecturer! She is one who is not arrogant and fun to linger with! I miss having 3D lessons with her! Always remember that Fu er and i will usually take our own sweet time to leave the classroom, just to chat with her, think she never knew that was our purpose! -Big Grin-

See?? The most Gorgeous APRIL! -laughs- Yes, that is April, the one i have been mentioning about, the woman who gave me opportunity to enter into this memorable production.

It was a day of unforgettable, so much to feel and dont know how to really say, in short, it was the most interesting experience. Tell me about walking down the Red Carpet, more than just the glamorous part, it was overwhelming, though our dearest Candice told us to walk through it with pride, but certain butterfly still flies around in my stomach. Could not even bother looking around very often, was like so, WOW! 

Anyways, my hair is still getting positive remarks, so think it was a good choice after all? Did not get to see Ma and Aunty- ( Jolene and Teng shang) though.  

My mum let me claim the money that i spent for extension! Yeah! Thank God man! thought i will be really broke. Well, God saves the day once more!! 

Think that is all for now? 

~hugs~ Jas


 

No comments: