Sunday, August 31, 2008

UPDATE!!



YEAH!

I have done something that i have been wanting to do.............. EXTENSIONS!!!

My heart was being so itchy! Now, it is done! still trying to get used to it, other than that, all are fine!

Went for THE DAYS roadshow, miss Candice they all so much! Seeing them felt good though.

Then Sufian was hungry because he haven't eat anything since morning, so went to have our clique's FAVORITE FOOD- KFC
why is it so? It is because, we always eat KFC on either Tuesdays or Thursdays WEEKLY, just tell me about it.

Yesterday was special! Intensive Fellowship has just started! I believe it will be awesome! The girls was very sweet, they gave all of their BS "teachers" something as a teacher's day gift, so i received something too! From Gracia... Did not expect anything you see, so it was really something surprising and felt so blessed! ~smiles~

For pictures, please go to http://me-myself-wf.blogspot.com , our dearest Wanfong's blog! Oh, saying all these forgotten to tell you all what was the gift i received from Gracia, it is a towel LOLLI and a nice card! Geraldine was saying that i am so good, because i am not even 18 yet ( going to be soon! in about 1 month plus time) and i am already a "teacher and even receives "teacher" 's day gift already! Yes, that is also what i am thinking, so blessed!

So far, comments about my hair are all positive! Thank goodness, if not i will be like so .... -laugh- shall not say, please tell me whether does this hair look nice okay?

~huggies~ Jas- loving her NEW HAIRDO!

No comments: