Friday, August 29, 2008

Title...

I started off my day by waking up and eating fried carrot cake and steam chicken! Quite a sumptuous meal right?
Then i sort of slacken my day, practice my guitar and everything, received Seow Shi's message to meet up, went along, it was a wonderful time just plain enjoyment! Hearing all the funny and fun stuffs that you have encounter and done makes me feel so happy! At least i know that we have obtain another level of relationship, -smiles-

Today, dont know why, but just felt good, during worship, it is like no longer caring about the techniques, but trying to flow with the leader. At least today is like finally one time after so long that i am like, not feeling upset that i did not do a good job or anything.

God, I pray for strength and wisdom upon my life. Show me how should i walk or go.



No comments: