Friday, August 22, 2008

Relaxing day after so long?

Friday was already counted the most relax day i had ever since the new school term started after June holidays! I woke up only at 11.30am plus, can you imagine? Then is like, i was slacking in my room, when my mum came in and ask me whether i want to watch a movie with her. It is like so impromptu, but i still agreed to, since the show that she want to see is "12 Lotus" by Royston Tan, cant deny that i actually prefer "881" than this film, not much reason why so either, just find that "881" just attracts me more, is like, "881" makes me have the urge to watch it over and over again <> However, i dont have the same urge. Although i MIGHT just watch it once more to take notice of the art direction and stuff like that.

Then, my mum and i bought some stuffs for ourselves. like a mini shopping. She bought a pair of shoes which she took notice for a while,bought two comfortable tops for herself, a long-sleeve top from Baleno, i bought 2 pairs of shorts! A top too! Then went home.

Thursday we had cellgroup, the word was good! i like the 90/10 Princple! => 10% is made up of things that happens to you in life, another 90% is made up from our reaction to the matter! In short, for myself, it is like how we decide to react plays a big part in our lives! Dont you think so? Agree? Managed to get home by bus trips throughout, but my bag has declare lethargy! It has given up already. thanks to me always carrying so many stuff! Oh man, new bag! Too bad that they cant drop/ fall down from Heaven.

Oh ya, my group know our lecturer in charge already, is Miss Jumat, well, she is not that bad so still kind of okay. God i need Favor , Strength and Wisdom! -smile- Need it terribly, especially when calling up for enquiries and stuff.

No comments: