Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jasmine is becoming IRON LADY!

Jasmine is an IRON LADY! Because she is slowly forsaking her daily sleeps, though she is tired like no one's business, but it is like she just cant make herself sleep in normal being timings.

Sufian and i went for recky of location today, heed my advice, i will not ALLOW anyone to wear shorts to the shoot! No crew are allowed to wear shorts there, if you want to wear, then i will not let you come. - grin-
I am being very nice okay?
Anyway, the pink giant pen you see now is something that Sufian and i bought while on search for an alarm clock for me, because according to him, i am like cannot make it already, because i just cannot wake up anymore. I caught my eye on this marvellous PINK GIANTIC pen! Surprisingly, it is very nice to write!
We also had the thought of us using this pen for our own production group will be like "WOW" so we purchased 4 of this pen, cant get over the giantic-ness.
Because of this situation, i have alreadygone crazy. However, please dont go to woodbridge to look for me, i already tried my best to book a whole room for myself, but they think i am just not crazy enough.- frowns- So sad can?
Then finally, i manage to find this SUPER CUTE alarm clock, according to Sufian and the Auntie, this kind of alarm is counted as the loudest kind already. She tells me that she owns one too, even need to paste scotchtape at the side just to minimise the volume, she could see that i have a little unbelief, so she sort of test it out for me, but i find it okay only. Maybe i am just weird.

Sometimes, i think that i am kind of crazy, because, i also dont really know actually, YES! dad just packed for me fried rice for either breakfast or lunch, haven't decide yet, i am suppose to sleep, but i spent my time just flying past me, Jasmine, how weird can you really get?

No comments: