Wednesday, August 27, 2008

12 Lotus VS Money No enough 2

i watch this two films in a week, last week. It just had been like a wonderful experience. Both films have things that i think can learn about.

In this two as comparison, i like Money No enough 2 better, maybe because it covers with biasness, as i find that the story is pretty similiar to my grandmother's happening, I cant deny after her passing away, it seems like the pain is still there, just that it has blend in with some sweet memories of her, no longer just the pain that she left us already.

Throughout the parts, where i felt was similar to her, i will tear and cry really badly. Hardly able to breathe, just takes aways everything suddenly. The ending make me really cried, tears did not roll down my cheek anymore, they just spilled out, i could not withstand it any longer, i know that it just had to flow, i already had no control over them at the period.


(Popo, i miss you so so much! Though you have already left, always remember that i will always have you in a place in my heart just like you having all of your children and grandchildren a place in yours too. Never fail remembering what were our favorite dishes for all 14 of us. Remembering the sight of seeing you lying on the bed, no longer breathing and motionless, drove tears into each person's eyes, the pain of losing you was just terrible. The selfish part of us just refuse letting go of you, but we all know it is all for the better because you dont have to suffer anymore. I always remember you cooking curry chicken every year for my birthday, bringing me to wet market, eating breakfast with you, i can never forget when times i will sleep over at your place, both of us on the floor, lying on mattress, infront of that redlight altar shining at us, while you pat me to sleep, Now that you are gone, i treat you as my sense of energy and strength to overcome obstacles, you are so sweet in my life, i can never forgot when you will ask whether i have a boyfriend already, when i deny, you told me that you will want me if no guys would ever want me. Sometimes thoughts of you will still drive me to tears but with thinking of you make me stronger too. Thank You so much Popo!

- Love you always! Jasmine- )


Okay, now change to something of a happier note!
Next week will be "THE DAYS" gala premiere already! Happy and excited like crazy, we are like invited there too!
It is a must watch okay? The show is special not only to the director who is our lecturer, it is also special to all of us, it marks all our efforts being placed in the past one month! so many things took place after that, but most of them were awesome! Thank you April for the chance to join this wonderful team, Thank you Fu er and Sufian, we have really great time right? Thank you Fuer for all your hugs! It really makes me move on! Especially must thank Jolene(MA) and Teng Shang(AUNTY) without you both teaching me and stuff, think i will still be dumber!

-hugs all-

Love, Jas

No comments: