Monday, July 27, 2009

Slowly picking up the moment

Finally another post,
Work is fine, in fact, way too comfortable! I need a new environment, i need a new job, with better pay, something that is more of my interest. Anyways, i passed my BTT ( Basic theory test)! like finally also, only passed it at the second round, hopefully my FTT (Final Theory) is not going to be like that, i am hoping to pass on first trial, it is way harder than the BTT, read through the second time already still find alot of things unclear, especially the clutch pedal thingy.
Thus, i am currently trying to roughly figure out, might be booking the date soon though, i dont want to be left with too far a date to test, aiming to get my license by end of this year the latest.

Have been attending impactful meetings, feel so challenged, but when coming to practical areas, i think i still need to have the discipline not to procrastinate. I am going to try to do well in my job, then when i finally confirm a new job, then i will leave, because, in my heart i know that this current job is definitely not my final stop! Thus i have to really work hard and achieve, another issue is because to many people, they might find me way too young to work in the society now, so i also have to do it so well, that i can see right to their eyes and prove them wrong, that when it comes to work, age is not the limit to judge on capability but it is the actions that counts. I dont want to be one of those that will be commented that "Empty vessels makes the most noise"

So of all, procrastinate should be the last ever thing that i should do, out of the whole world of issues. I know that the path that i choose and God being my steering wheel, He will guide and He shall provide!
(side note: all these typing make me so encouraged! *Smiles* Got to motivate myself much more than ever once again!)

No comments: