Thursday, December 18, 2008

Classics!

Truly classics! I have never seen BF scream like that before, can you imagine? A guy aged 23, sitting on the pirate's ship last row, holding onto the pole and screaming his lungs out? That really tickled me and causing me to laugh non-stop.
He is so cute, with that little actions revealing the fear in him at the moment, created sparks and perks in that little ride we had. Another was the wet and wild! He taught me the "ducking" technique the other time, so i used it this time round too. -beams- seeing him with a indescribable expressions strikes on my laughing gas once more!
Yes, he is truly my fun and lovable BF who rocks my socks!
Not mentioning, the Christmas dinner at his aunt Helen's place! the place is so gorgeous, huge and windy! She stays in the penthouse, never knew a condo in Ang Mo Kio can look so nice! The food were not bad, the children are super fortunate! they get tons and tons of gifts from almost every single adult! BF have really smart and capable relatives. He have cousin who is being head-hunted, someone who holds a double diploma, someone who is in the industry of aerospace! Most importantly, they are not really arrogant. Talking about the children, he have two "drama queens" nieces, one super "dao" nephew, one super "dao" niece, and three nicer and "more friendly" niece and one who has suffered asthma attack, cough until blue nephew whom i did not have chance to meet at the dinner. Oh, not forgetting the soon- coming niece that he will be welcoming, since his cousin's due date is drawing nearer.
Oh, know what? His mama was very nice! She blessed me a D&G top, heard from BF, there is still a necklace and cookies. and BF blessed me a nice dress as my Christmas gift.
Well, the slightly upsetting thing was that i fell ill the very next day, throat discomfort and felt really warm, went out with BF for a while and he sent me home . When i reached home, guess what? i was running a temperature of 38.1 degree Celsius! Oh man, BF took care of me for awhile before heading home and send me a sweet sweet message. Well, my fever has gone off already, just my throat, but i know God will heal me! AMEN! Mummy is being a nice mother by cooking porridge for me! Aww, sweet sweet!
You know what time i woke up today? 6 plus! Could not fly back to dreamland so here i am blogging now!

No comments: