Thursday, September 18, 2008

Alive!!

Yes! Words can never describe how much better i am feeling now.. It was dreadful for the past 3 days. if you think being ill is the worse thing ever, try having a temperature of 39 degrees! [no, i dont literally mean go and try it!] It was worse than ever! calculating the days of MC i have gotten, is 5DAYS!! scary! Though my school days are only 4 days.

Has been ages since i have gotten this ill, so sorry for people whom i ignored your smses and rejected your calls, i could hardly move, let alone reply.. but all of you are in my heart okay?
Threw in the white towel yesterday, see another doctor and took a jab, -> thanks to this jab! if not today, i will still be snoring away like a pig in my "own world"

I hope i have lost some weight, to make everything worthwhile, if not, is really just plain torture man! It is so funny, i went to msn jess jie saying, Hey Bimbo! your sister, me is sick! Shower me with some love! cook me porridge and i demand it! well, because she is really a sweet sister, she was like, oh man, i am packed this week, if not, i will cook for you de.. what a honey!

My sister was also quite nice to me, she fed me porridge! like after many decades later?! My dad also ask me to sleep in his room so that he can take care of me and i can watch tv! Awwwww. That is what i call tender loving and care man!!

~signing off~

No comments: